Tuesday, February 14, 2012

AMOR VINCIT OMNIA (VIA NJ)

From Closter to Cape May
and exit to exit between.
We want to be married-gay,
and enjoy the legal scene.

“Love knows no bounds,”
and is gender neutral.
Call-off the hounds
let’s just have mutual

respect for each other
as part of our existence.
I am, after all, your brother,
so understand this insistence.

To be a couple, and post our Banns
to be a Jerseyan, full-measure.
To walk down the aisle, holding hands,
“be still my heart”, for this pleasure.

© T.Puma/MMXII

1 comment:

  1. Thomas James Harrison IIIMarch 25, 2012 at 9:09 PM

    I neede an injection Of Tony Puma for this delightfully enchanting cloudy- but-no-rain- day in Tacoma Washington.
    I thoroughly felt this and injested it, naturally...on a personal level.
    New Jersey...I dare say: If we're both single in say 10 years...why not you & I get married but, if you agree we must do it in the infamous New Jersey Pine Barrens. We just may catch a glimpse of The Jersey Devil.
    Ah...thanks for these lovely words you put down. I was swept awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
    TJH3

    ReplyDelete