Tuesday, February 23, 2010

E-Males

From: Andrew>
Subject: hi
TO: "Tony P"
Date: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 9:07 AM

Hi tony

andrew here. how are you? I’m sure you weren’t expecting to hear from me.
i do miss seeing you .it was great meeting you in person and you are great in bed. i do want to see you again.
but all i want is to have a physical thing with you. i don’t want to meet regularly but an occasional meeting, say every 2 weeks or longer. i don’t want to sleep over either. i just want to be able to touch you and cuddle with you and have you do the same to me. i don’t want the emotional attachment. am i asking too much?

if you think you could handle this and only meet every so often, i would love to see you again. but i would understand if you wouldn’t.

take care.
andrew

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: hi
From: Tony>
To: Andrew>
Date: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 1:23 PM

Andrew,
U R right I did not expect to hear from u.
Yes, u r a good guy/and I enjoy your company.

But I am a passionate guy/passionate about my poetry and my relationships.

I am Disappointed in your wanting to come over every couple of weeks to enjoy me and feel good about yourself/as if I were your Whore.

I can have sex with most any guy I choose,
but I don’t because I want more than a BJ.

You obviously have a hang-up of getting close to someone.
I suggest you get some therapy/because it is a lousy
way to go through life.

I have conditioned myself to shed negative feelings and live my life to the fullest.
My passion may cause me some hurt in this life-style of mine.
But it is a whole lot better than being afraid to open-up
to another human being.


Do I like you, yes.
But in NO way will i enter into an arrangement where my partner
gets all the benefit of meeting me/when HE decides on some
random day off.

My Asian friends would NEVER ask of me what you have.
Maybe you are too American.

Thanks,
Tony
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Puma/MMX

1 comment:

  1. Hah! What an audacious request! but at least he provided the necessary disclaimer at the end. Perhaps it would have been better for him to say "...I'm too wrapped up with myself at the moment, I hope you understand..."

    ReplyDelete