Sunday, September 26, 2010

GAY BAR/GAYDAR

(a parody of the song ,’Gay Bar’, by Electric 6)


I want to go to a, Gay Bar/Gay Bar/Gay Bar
cause I don’t trust my, Gaydar.

I want to go to a, Gay Room/Gay Room/Gay Room
cause it will not be, Jejune.

I want to be, So Gay/So Gay/So Gay
I want to be in that, Soiree.

I want to meet that, Good Guy/Good Guy/Good Guy
I want it to be him, And I.

I want to drink my, Red Wine/Red Wine/Red Wine
I’ll ask him to, Be Mine.

We’ll fly-off in the, Sunset/Sunset/Sunset
we’ll be a gay, Duet.

We’ll be Out and, In View/In View/In View
as we bid our friends, Adieu.

Don’t dissect us with, Your Knife/Your Knife/Your Knife
we just want to live, Our Life.

Just leave us, ALONE/A Lone/alone.


PUMA/MMX
Copyright 2010:Tony Puma
‘Voices in my head, verses to be read’.

No comments:

Post a Comment