Monday, July 9, 2012

SENSE OF TOUCH



I feel your deft touch.
My mind tries to resist
the sensation, to no avail.
I submit.

Fingers, palm, hand,
move ever so lightly
over my half-slumbering
self.

Synapse awaken my
drowsy body.

From the nape of my neck
to the crack of my ass,
you travel.
I raise my hips,
craving more.
(Am I dreaming?)

Gently I am turned
on my back.
As lips, tongue, teeth
replace your hand.

A warm-wet
touch of velvet
descends on my
nipple.

As your mystical
fingers caress
my genitals,
and your finger
makes slippery
circles

I am brought
to the edge
of the precipice:
or is it a
slippery-slope
I descend?
************




2 comments:

  1. My back is alive
    and drowsy
    simultaneously.

    vs

    Synapse awaken in my
    drowsy body.

    ??

    At least, it needs to be "Synapses", but,
    and I may be wrong, aren't synapses a brain, not a body, thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomas James Harrison IIIJuly 24, 2012 at 2:51 AM

    After such a busy day...these words are so soothing to mind and body.
    Lovely, enchanting words that will surely lend to me a sleep of the young. A sleep that came so easily long ago...this poem took me back to a time, long ago when this very thing happened. I am happy I remembered to come and read one of Tony Puma's poems tonight...as it will give me dreams of first love and the insecure unknowns of first sex. I ADORE these words. Now to sleep and more to read on-the-morrow.

    ReplyDelete