Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY WOK



L7.
Shrimp Chow Mein
Pork Fried Rice
Wonton soup
hot tea/
Hurricane Sandy aftermath
drives me to hot lunch out
at local Chinese got power
and serving/
Pizza place across street
doing great seeing people/
Hot won Ton/Hot Tea
hits the spot/
More of those white cardboard
pizza boxes being carried out
of pizza joint/
Lines of cars backed-up
on main street waiting for gas/
as I watch out of bay window
of restaurant/
Gas station just re-opened/
Pretty boy passes by distracted/
Shrimp Chow Mein/
2 kids bicycle by no school/
My friend in Yokohama would
think this a practice drill after
having lived through Atom bombs
earthquakes tsunamis and the like/
Fortune Cookie:
“The next call may not be the last call.”
WTF!?
Inscrutable/
Lovely Chinese waitress
you know the type slim young
Oriental exotic dressed in black
pants with ankle high suede boots
very alluring/
Cheap lunch/
Sit and drink my tea contemplating
my next move and the scene
outside that I will rejoin and return
to my re powered apartment/
To see and hear of hurricane
aftermath/
Waitress thanks me/
I leave.

©TPuma/MMXII

No comments:

Post a Comment